Monday, March 21, 2011

Renault and Nissan–interview process

 

Selection process consisted of three rounds
1.Written test
2.Technical interview
3.HR interview

Written test had 50 aptitude questions to be solved in 1 hour. Questions were from almost all the topics of any standard aptitude book.

Technical Interview-30 min
Tell me about yourself and all further questions stemmed from here. I was asked questions from C,C++, Data structures,networks, about my projects, few questions on compiler design and software engineering.

HR interview-10 min
Why Renault Nissan? Are u interested to work abroad? Then questions about my family background, my schooling and hobbies.

 

10 comments:

  1. i would like to know how will it be for the mechanical people do u know anything about the same?

    ReplyDelete
  2. most of the branches can sit here but technical will be related to c, c++ and little bit about your branch subjects that means core.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. can i know the ctc in renault nissan for freshers?

    ReplyDelete
  4. renault nissan is automobile company y does C and C++ compulsary????


    u talkin about infotech or automobile major??????

    ReplyDelete
  5. No C or C++ required for mechanical engineer.. Technical HR is divided into 6 sections like exterior design, computer Aided design engineer etc.. Don know how they divide the students for these sections.. After first round without asking me they itself put me in CAE.. In that technical interview they asked only abt my project.. No technical question for me.. So any one going for interview pls prepare well abt your project.. Thats all.. Third round general HR is seeking only English,3years bond and abroad.. And your interest towards the company.. Just ask AM I SELECTED SIR before leaving .. All the best friends

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its very interesting that people came to my interview panel asked regarding project,my family back ground,some small questions from basics of EMBEDED SYSTEMS and apart from this attitude towards company ,your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  7. was it same aptitude paper for all department??

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im BE mechanical engineer ,Experience in Quality assurance too.Now , I Pursuing MBA HR .Is any opening or Job in Nissan .im very passionate to work and give my Technical as well Managerial skill for the growth of an organization.im pursuing French language too.plz suggest me mail me on rajivshambharkar@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete